AFWA is… “Education, Inspiration, Networking and Fun!”
AFWA is… A member-driven organization dedicated to:
- Increasing your technical knowledge, skills and abilities
- Keeping members current in their field of expertise
- Providing career management and transition guidance and assistance
- Business contacts locally and across the country
- Personal and professional support
- Relocation network
- Scholarships for accounting and finance students
- Job referral network
- Leadership opportunities
- Monthly chapter newsletter
- Business management skills development
- Low cost, high quality CPE at local, regional and national meetings and conferences
AFWA is… Women employed in a variety of accounting and finance functions, united by a common purpose: to enable women in all accounting and related fields to achieve their personal, professional and economic potential and to contribute to the future development of the profession.
Click here to apply online to join or contact our membership chair, Anita Newton, for more information.